Scheduler - This feature allows you to
schedule your submission task to run the submission
automatically at specific time with specific intervals.
For example, you can set up the scheduler to submit
your web site very 30 days.
Select a web profile. Or create your web project,
web profile and enter all the site details (see Create
a Web Profile for details).
2. Click the Schedule button
in the tool bar to open scheduler
3. Click New icon in the scheduler
screen to create a new task, the schedule
Event screen will be prompted.
4. Select the web site profile from the list, with
which you want to run the scheduler.
5. Enter the name of your schedule event in the name
field at the bottom for identification. (You can enter
the company name if you provide submission service
for different companies).
6. Go to Schedule tab at the bottom
to specify the date you'd like to start the submission.
7. Check the box to select the frequency of submission:
monthly, fortnightly, quarterly or even weekly by
specifying the day of the week.
8. Click OK. A new schedule task will
be added to the scheduler list.
9. Click Edit button in the scheduler
screen to modify the selected task details.
10. To delete a task, select the task from the list
and click the delete" button in the tool
bar to remove that schedule task.
11. Click View Log to view your
12. Click Run Now button in the
tool bar to execute the selected task.
13. Click Close to exit scheduler
Submission - Search Engine Submission & Web Site Promotion Software
Search Engine Submission Software Home